SPRING CLASSES 2017
Saturdays, April 1 st to June 17 th
10 sessions (smaller package available)
10am to 12:30pm - 2.5 hours of Portuguese Immersion
274 Madison Avenue - suite 1004
(between 39th and 40th streets)
New York, NY 10016
- Classes are designed for students ages 3 to 12
- Children are placed in different classes according to their ages
- Hands-on projects, group activities and games. Focus on the Brazilian culture.
How are our classes?
Our children’s groups focus on the child’s development as a whole, encouraging the child to learn Brazilian Portuguese while also incorporating Brazilian culture. Play-based activities are always the starting point of our lessons, that later evolve to more structured work.
Our babies and toddlers’ groups focus on the development of oral language skills with a lot of storytelling and traditional Brazilian songs.
This season's theme: Brazilian Toys & Games
This season’s goal is to introduce Brazilian toys and games to the children, encouraging them to incorporate Brazilian culture.
10AM TO 12:30PM
skips 4/15 (Easter weekend)
skips 5/27 (Memorial Day weekend)
How to register
STEP 1 - Select below your plan/payment option - single plan or payment plan (only for Full Calendar) or a smaller package with 6 classes (must be redeemed during Spring 2017 session only, no rollover allowed)
You will be redirected to Paypal to complete your checkout.
After the payment you will be redirected to STEP 2: Registration Form
Fill out the form to complete the registration.
- Group 1: ages 3 to 5
- Group 2: ages 6 to 8
- Group 3: ages 9 to 12
- 10 sessions (25h) = $750 + $45 material fee
- 6 sessions (15h) = $450 + $45 material fee
- 3 sessions (7.5h) = $225 + $45 material fee
- Single class = $120, no material fee
- 10% discount for 2nd sibling is offered for all packages
- The 6-session package must be used continuously for 6 weeks.
- Drop in is not allowed. Single classes must be scheduled at least 24 hours prior to class.
Our minimum enrollment requirement is 4 children for each group. Classes may be cancelled or rescheduled if less than 4 children are enrolled in a group.
All purchased classes must be redeemed during Spring 2017 session only, no rollover allowed.