274 Madison Avenue - suite 1004
(between 39th and 40th streets)
New York, NY 10016
Our teaching approach focuses on the child’s development as a whole, expanding the knowledge about language while incorporating aspects of nature and society.
- Classes are designed for students ages 3 to 12.
- Children are placed in different classes according to their ages.
- Hands-on projects, group activities and games. Focus on the Brazilian culture.
THEME - Quality of life
We will create activities to raise children's awareness of the importance of leading a healthy life. We will talk about the 5 senses, personal hygiene, environment, healthy eating habits, body and mind, respect to others and collective well being.
Play-based activities are always the starting point of our lessons, that later evolve to more structured work.
We look forward to welcoming you to our groups!
10AM TO 12:30PM
#1 - 1/7
Skips 1/14 - Martin Luther King Day on 1/16)
#2 - 1/21
#3 - 1/28
#4 - 2/4
#5 - 2/11
Skips 2/18 - President's Day (on 2/20)
#6 - 2/25
#7 - 3/4
#8 - 3/11
#9 - 3/18
#10 - 3/25
HOW TO REGISTER
STEP 1 - Select below your plan/payment option - single plan or payment plan (only for Full Calendar) or small packages with 1, 3, 6 or 8 classes (must be redeemed during Winter 2017 session only, no rollover allowed)
You will be redirected to Paypal to complete your checkout.
After the payment you will be redirected to STEP 2: Registration Form
Fill out the form to complete the registration.
- Group 1: ages 3 to 5
- Group 2: ages 6 to 8
- 10 sessions (30h) = $750 + $45 material fee
- 8 sessions (22.5h) = $600 + $45 material fee
- 6 sessions (15h) = $450 + $45 material fee
- 3 sessions (7.5h) = $225 + $45 material fee
- Single class = $120, no material fee
- 10% discount for 2nd sibling is offered for all packages.
Our minimum enrollment requirement is 4 children for each group.
All purchased classes must be redeemed during Winter 2017 session only, no rollover allowed.