Brazil Ahead is a dynamic, progressive Portuguese language school in New York City, located in the prestigious Chanin building in midtown Manhattan.
We offer unique opportunities and competitive compensation for qualified, enthusiastic Portuguese teachers.
We maintain the highest standards with a continuing training/improvement program.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a native Brazilian
- Be a college graduate
- Have experience in teaching Portuguese
- Have excellent teaching skills
- Have experience in teaching in the USA
- Have a very good knowledge of Portuguese grammar
- Be fluent in English
- Be very well presented
- Have excellent manners
- Be enthusiastic about teaching Portuguese
- Be a resident in the NY area or NJ (must have social security and work permit)
The work is part time. Hours depend on your availability.
If you are a qualified, experienced Portuguese teacher* in the NYC area, interested in an exciting, rewarding teaching opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
* Please note that candidates without teaching qualification or permission to work in the USA will not be considered.
Next Recruitment Process: June 3, 2016 - 10am to 4pm
- Step 1: Get selected to participate in our recruitment process (please fill out form below. Don't forget to attach your resume).
- Step 2: Arrive on time. Group dynamics.
- Step 3: Written and oral test (Portuguese and English)
- Step 4: Interview
Steps 1-4 are conducted on the same day.
- Step 5: Lesson plan and execution.
- Step 6: Observation (10 hours minimum)
- Step 7: Welcome to Brazil Ahead: Training