“Oi, tudo bem?”
Are those the only words your husband or wife know in Portuguese?
Does he/she seem lost while you chat with your family in Portuguese?
Does your spouse feel excluded when your Brazilian family is visiting you?
Well, you’re not alone!
As a teacher and wife of a foreigner husband, I have put together a special program to address not only the issues above but all the cultural situations and language barriers that might get in the way of a couple’s relationship and even jeopardize their life together. Only those married to a foreigner spouse know how many times communication gets compromised due to cultural differences. With that in mind, this introductory class was created to help spouses immerse in a language that sounds familiar to their ears, and yet, they struggle to speak.
Minimum of 5 students required
6 sessions - $225
SATURDAYS – 10AM - 12pm
- Starts March 3rd Ends March 24th
- Starts April 7th Ends April 28th
- Starts May 12th Ends June 9th
HOW TO REGISTER:
- STEP 1 - Click the Register button below. You will be redirected to Paypal to complete your checkout.
PORTUGUESE FOR SPOUSES - 6 sessions
- After the payment you will be redirected to STEP 2: Registration Form.
- Fill out the form to complete the registration.