Brazil Ahead is a dynamic, progressive Portuguese language school in New York City, located in the prestigious Chanin building in midtown Manhattan.
We offer unique opportunities and competitive compensation for qualified, enthusiastic Portuguese teachers.
We maintain the highest standards with a continuing training/improvement program.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a native Brazilian
- Be a college graduate
- Have experience in teaching Portuguese
- Have excellent teaching skills
- Have experience in teaching in the USA
- Have a very good knowledge of Portuguese grammar
- Be fluent in English
- Be very well presented
- Have excellent manners
- Be enthusiastic about teaching Portuguese
- Be a resident in the NY area or NJ (must have social security and work permit)
The work is part time. Hours depend on your availability.
If you are a qualified, experienced Portuguese teacher* in the NYC area, interested in an exciting, rewarding teaching opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
* Please note that candidates without teaching qualification or permission to work in the USA will not be considered.
Next Recruitment Process: August 23rd and 25th, 2017 - 10am to 4pm
- Step 1: Please fill out the form below by August 18th. (Don't forget to attach your resume). Wait to be contacted.
- Step 2: Arrive on time. Group dynamics.
- Step 3: Written and oral tests (Portuguese and English)
- Step 5: Lesson plan and execution.
- Step 6: Interview