SPRING CAMP 2018
- April 2nd to April 6th, 2018
- 9AM to 5PM (8h/day)
- Classes are designed for students ages 3 to 8 - students will be working in different stations according to their age.
- Group 1 - ages 3 to 5 years old
- Group 2 - ages 6 to 8 years old
- Kids will be busy working on projects, learning about the Brazilian culture, geography, and participating in group activities and games.
274 Madison Ave - suite 1004 - 10016 - New York NY
THEME: "Era uma vez” (Storytelling)
Children learn Portuguese through a series of activities such as storytelling, music, movies and games from our Brazilian childhood.
Our team carefully crafts activities that include specific opportunities to increase exposure to the Portuguese language and to Brazilian culture in a variety of themes, in order to increase vocabulary acquisition and structure in a smooth and fun way.
- 5 days: 680 + $45 material fee
- Single day: $150 + $45 material fee
- 10% discount for 2nd sibling
Our minimum enrollment requirement is 4 children for each group. Classes may be cancelled or rescheduled if less than 4 children are enrolled in a group.
All purchased classes must be redeemed during Spring Camp 2018 session only, no rollover allowed.